Want to unwind? Retreat? Spend time alone? Catch up with family or friends? The right place to be is a bubbly village in New York, the East Aurora!
Hotel near East Aurora NY
The hotels listed below are in order of their proximity to East Aurora:
- Hampton Inn: – It is located in the downtown area of East Aurora hotel, provides a free and tasty breakfast buffet, free Wi-Fi and parking, a warmed up swimming pool indoors but doesn’t allow pets. The price range is about 149$.
- Roycroft Inn East Aurora: – This hotel has membership with the National Historic Landmarks of America. It is downtown, costs about $165, offers free services, doesn’t allow pets, or has a swimming pool.
- Hampton Inn West Seneca: – Is 8 miles away from East Aurora and costs an average of $120. It has the same benefits as the Hampton Inn in East Aurora.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson West Seneca: – Has the same features as the Hampton Inn East Aurora. It is 10 miles away and costs an average of $124.
- Staybridge Suites West Seneca: – In addition to that Hampton features, it has a kitchen in each suite and is pet friendly. Its distance is 10 miles away and $144.
An esta travel authorization is given by the American Embassy to persons from the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries to travel legitimately into the United States without a Visa and stay there as long as they desire in as much as the necessary information and requirements have been documented and adhered to. Although the Visa Waiver is a free entrance into the States, you will need other important travel documents to facilitate your authorization for the vacation.
To apply for us esta, you must be from a Visa Waiver Program (VWP) country. Application is simple if you are from the waiver country. All you have to do is visit their online platform, fill the appropriate form making sure of all the necessary details, and submit. After submitting your application, you will be required to wait for about 72 hours or 3 days for the processing to be completed and your acceptance status updated. With the guidelines described above, I do not doubt that the esta application appears so much easy to procure on your own without external help. Well, yes, it is. Easy said and easily done. The advantage of the Visa Waiver cannot be underrated when you do the right thing.
East Aurora Parks
- Knox Farm State Park:- It is a renowned estate by the Knox family. This beautiful green park is an absolutely interesting place to be, from the wildlife views to hiking, horseback riding, biking, nature walks along the clean and breathtaking natural paths to a library in the woods! It gets better with a large park to keep your dogs.
- Reinstein Dr. Victor Woods Nature Preserve:-
Asides from it being a nature preserve, the park is also a center for environmental education. It is serene and tranquil for a quiet outdoor walk.
- Stiglmeier Park:- There is no bias in this park because everyone has fun!
This large and neat space captivates bird watchers and sports enthusiasts ( it has a tennis court, basketball courts, nature trails, baseball diamonds, a football ball field, and a playground for kids).
- Woodlawn Beach State Park:- The sand is shiny, great waves, and a hygienic surrounding. There’s a bar within the surrounding area for food and drinks! The aged and young have a refreshing time at this spot.
- Hawk Creek Wildlife Center:- Ever heard of a wildlife rehab center? Stunned? Well, that makes the two of us! There are numerous birds and animal species. Such a beautiful sight to behold.
- Major’s park:- This park preserved its trails, scents, and melodic sounds of nature. It has an amazing trail for simple ice hiking and a boardwalk trail on one side for an easy stroll. In addition, there’s is a creek to fish in the spring
East Aurora Historical Society
In 1951, a group of people who understood the necessity of protecting the past for generations to come to be endowed and educated established The Aurora Historical Society, whose purpose is to gather, keep and translate the abundant heritage of the Town.
- Millard Fillmore Presidential Site
- Elbert Hubbard Roycroft Museum
- Aurora History Museum
The chronological history of Aurora is displayed on The Rix Jennings murals outside the Town’s main corridor. It is open on weekdays, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m
East Aurora NY Farmers Market
The East Aurora Farmers Market has been in existence since 1978. It is among the excellent farm markets in the state. Their products have an incomparable quality and deep taste. It opens on Wednesdays and Saturdays, from May till Thanksgiving, by 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.