What the most Fertile Age to Get Pregnant
Age plays an important role to get pregnant in women. However, the chances of pregnancy are higher in your 20s and 30s. But, in your 40s, the chances of pregnancy decreases. Besides your age factor, health problems also affect the conception of a baby. Here you will know the most fertile age to get pregnant.
Between 20 to 30 years
- The most fertile age of women is between 20 to 30 years. During this time, the chances of getting pregnant are higher!
- The quality and number of eggs are highest at this time along with lower pregnancy risks.
- At the age of 25, the chances of having a baby are below 20% after trying 3 months.
Between 30 to 40 years
- After the age of 30, fertility starts to decrease rapidly.
- The number of eggs left in woman at the age of 37 is 25,000.
- At the age of 35, the chances of getting pregnant are below 12% (which is too low).
- During this time, the pregnancy risks are higher and women have to face the risk of miscarriage.
- After the age of 35, there are many complications in pregnancy. A baby born in such a condition may be unhealthy or unfit.
After 40 years
- At this age, the chances to conceive a baby are less than 7% (including higher pregnancy risks)
- The quality and quantity of eggs decreases and poor quality of eggs lead to lots of complications in pregnancy.
- It is difficult to have a healthy baby at this age due to poor ovarian response and embryos.
- Several risks involved during this time like premature birth, birth defects, C-section delivery, stillbirth and low birth weight.
- After the age of 40, extra tests and tracking are required to solve the complications.
- The situation gets more critical for those patients who have health problems like diabetes and high blood pressure.
Options for Fertility!
Women, who are above 35 years and unable to get pregnant, must visit the Baby Science IVF clinic. At this age, fertility starts to decline along with the chances of getting pregnant. Here are some tips for your assistance in such a situation:-
- Visit a doctor or fertility specialist for curing infertility. Your doctor will examine your body and tell you the reason behind not getting pregnant.
- If you are not able to conceive a baby naturally then you must go with ART (Assisted reproductive technologies).
- Even, doctors will suggest you go with IVF for the treatment of infertility.
- But, your age may affect the IVF cycle or it may take a longer time to get the outcome.
Due to personal reason, many women are unable to get pregnant at the right age. But, they want to conceive a baby in future. In such a situation, frozen eggs are the best way because:
- Firstly, a matured egg will take from the ovary of women and then sent to the lab for fertilisation.
- After fertilisation, the eggs sent frozen.
- Through frozen egg, you can get pregnant in future because these eggs can be frozen in the lab for many years.
- It is advised to use frozen eggs within 2 or 3 years because chances of pregnancy decline year after year in women.
Infertility of Male
Male infertility is also spreading widely among the population. Male infertility also plays a vital role in getting pregnant because:
- Due to low sperm count and poor quality of semen, the sperms and eggs both do not meet together.
- Age in men also affects pregnancy! The sperm of old men take lots of time to reach the egg.
- Man can be a father in his 40s but many complications can arise.
Lastly, we want to say that if you are not getting pregnant naturally or facing infertility issues then visit a fertility specialist soon. There are many ART methods are available for your infertility. However, IVF is more successful compared to other methods. At the IVF Treatment clinic in Bangalore, you can get the best fertility treatment cost and they will advise suitable things for you!