What Is Vicodin? Why Is It So Popular?
Vicodin is a potent pain reliever and pharmaceutical suppressant.
Among the components of the drug are:
- hydrocodone (narcotic pain reliever). The medication is taken orally when the drug is discontinued, withdrawal symptoms appear, and, as a result, dependence
Vicodin is a narcotic pain reliever. Produced in the form:
- pills, each of which has the inscription Vicodin
- like syrup
The commercial name of the drug is different:
- Gikodan / hikodan
In the USA, vicodin for sale is available, the substance hydrocodone belongs to list 1, is recognized as a drug, therefore, drugs with its content cannot be freely distributed. But enterprising drug addicts find analogs of a narcotic analgesic, use them.
Medicinal use, effects on the body
Vicodin contains opiates and paracetamol, the medicine:
- blocks a group of enzymes
- stabilizes body temperature
- affects the central nervous system
- relieves pain
- eliminates cough
Usually, doctors prescribe up to 10 mg of the drug for treatment, this dose has the same effect as taking 60 mg of morphine orally. You can order Vicodin online.
Indications for use:
- Severe cough, which began due to various infections, tumors
- Severe pain due to trauma, surgery, cancer, osteoarthritis
The instructions for the drug indicate that the constant intake of the medication threatens:
- Convulsive manifestations
- Loss of consciousness
- Decreased sexual desire
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Euphoria (this is what attracts drug addicts)
- Yellowing of the skin
- Development of addiction
Addiction arises from the desire of the patient:
- feel a sense of euphoria
- get rid of the pain
- eliminate excruciating withdrawal symptoms
With regular intake of the drug, upon withdrawal, a person feels:
- almost complete loss of strength
- intestinal colic
- severe runny nose
- panic attacks
- behavior change (propensity to physical violence)
Tolerance to the drug develops quickly, patients begin to use an increased dosage each time, which leads to an increase in dependence and more serious pathologies.
Symptoms of drug use, negative consequences
The main component of the drug, hydrocodone, is the second most popular pharmacy drug, which is addictive and withdrawn. Periods of vigor, activity, which take place under the influence of the medication, are replaced by apathy, aggression.
Signs of drug addiction:
- constricted pupils
- confused mind
- wet, cold skin
What the abuse of Vicodin leads to:
- loss of hearing
- there is a danger of falling into a coma
- sexual dysfunction
- respiratory system disorders
Paracetamol, which is among the components of Vicodin, accumulates in the body. In high doses, it becomes toxic and destroys liver cells. With Vicodin addiction, you should rush to a medical facility. Specialists will help eliminate the physical and psychological craving for the drug, restore health.
Vicodin is a very effective pharmaceutical agent that relieves pain well, eliminates cough. However, it should be understood that regular use negatively affects the activity of the whole organism, it can even lead to death.