Why SAP Business One is the Leading Choice for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses?
SAP Business Oneis an ERP system or an Enterprise Resource Planning system. Itis an affordable and efficient ERP system for business management. Through SAP B1, companies can easily streamline and manage all their vital business processes. It can be used in any process from finance and accounting to sales to marketing and warehousing. It helps you to understand your business better and allows you to make effective business decisions by providing real-time information that is data-driven to help boost profits. SAP Business One was developed specifically to cater to small and medium-sized enterprises. It was created to be an effective, affordable easy to use and dependable system.
SAP Business One is popular software that is being used by thousands of companies all around the world in almost 170 countries. Its popularity can be understood by the fact that SAP B1 is available in several countries in their local language and can be used completely without any knowledge of English needed. With two decades of good performance and a stellar track record, SAP Business One has become the most preferred solution for small and medium-sized businesses and organizations all over the world.
SAP Business One also features a Starter Package that is developed for companies having smaller budgets and other constraints. SAP B1 will help them in lowering the ownerships costs and will give them a good return on investment. Even a small investment with SAP B1 will help your small business get a much-needed boost.
Let us look at some of the advantages of using the SAP Business One software.
- SAP B1 reduces the training requirements and therefore the costs
- It is a sole data source
- SAP B1 helps you to find any organizational data very fast
- It helps in improving customer relationships
- It will provide solutions according to the specific industry
- Helps in time management & boosts the bottom line
Why should businesses choose SAP Business One?
SAP B1 is a very stable and reliable solution. It is one of the most popular ERP systems for small to medium-sized companies. Let us see why SMEs prefer it so much.
- Flexibility is the key
Small and medium-sized businesses will always give priority to an ERP solution that is functional as well as flexible. SAP B1 has both these features. SAP Business One has that flexibility level and you can customize it according to your business needs.
- Its ecosystem is very established
The SAP Business One ecosystem is very well developed as compared to other ERP solutions. SAP is the biggest vendor of enterprise solutions in the world. They have many partners globally so a business has the choice to work with any partner.
- SAP Business One is best suited for small and medium businesses
SAP Business One has been specially designed to suit the requirements of small and medium businesses. It is a simple solution that will offer the features required for SMEs.
- SAP B1 can be implemented in the cloud or on-premise
The implementation method for an ERP solution will depend on your business needs. You can choose to host the SAP B1 solution on the cloud privately or publicly or on-premise at the location.
How does SAP Business One help in the purchasing process?
SAP Business One will help the organisations optimise their purchasing decisions and recording them in a simple way and making them easily accessible. Businesses are making the most of their SAP Business One investment by including the Procure to Pay automation. The SAP Business One procure to pay system will be able to get all the data from the invoices that have been received, it will put the invoices into a centralised dashboard for processing, automate the approval workflow, and do the matching of the POs and Non-POs, as well as handling any exceptions.
What are the steps of the P2P Cycle in SAP Business One?
The various steps of the P2P Cycle in SAP Business One can be seen below-
- Create requisitions according to your business needs. Purchase requisitions will be available in a centralised dashboard where the approvers will have total visibility of the expenditure requests. Blockages are removed.
- Invoices received in the paper as well as email is scanned into a system using AI and automation in order to capture only the important field data. The software will analyse each invoice to understand from whom it was sent and which fields to capture data. The software will remove the manual efforts of entering the information.
- A centralised dashboard that is shared will show the status of all the received invoices. If the invoices match with the preset settings, then they will be sent for coding and forwarded to SAP Business One for the payment process. If there is a problem, the invoice is identified and sent to the approvers.
- If there is a non-PO or a mismatch, information is sent to the team member along with the invoice, PO, and goods receipts. The manager can reroute accordingly using drag and drop to another approver.
- The history of invoice transactions as well as the approval process for each invoice is well documented.
SAP Business One is an affordable ERP solution that has been designed for streamlining business processes and improving the overall efficiency of different business processes. It can be configured very fast for vital business processes. It is most suitable for small and medium businesses. The end-users of the SAP B1 system find the solution very easy to understand and they use it on an everyday basis.
The SAP platform on-cloud allows businesses to grow without any additional costs or manpower. This is possible through automation across vital business processes. The SAP Business One solution is very helpful to align all the key business activities in a simple and effective manner.
We at Praxis Info Solutions are an award-winning SAP partner. We have expertise in implementing the SAP Business One solution for several of our clients across the world.. Praxis has an immaculate record of providing top-quality services for one-time SAP implementation. We make sure that the end-users will be provided all the required support during their transition to SAP.