Quickbooks Can’t Send Email Error Fix
Issue: When you try to send email from Intuit QuickBooks in Microsoft OuTlook, you get one of the following errors, such as QuickBooks, you are unable to send your email to LoLook, you are not connected to the network LoTlook cannot be verified and the name or outlook server should be selected The form will not be sent
Affected systems are: QuickBooks 2020, QuickBooks 2019, loTuk365, Office365, loBlue 2016, QuickBooks 2018, loBlue 2013, QuickBooks 2017, QuickBooks 2016, QuickBooks 2015, QuickBooks Support Desktop Pro / Premier and Premiere
Benefits of sending email from QuickBooks
It may not be a new feature of Intuit’s QuickBooks when configuring your email, but it is certainly very helpful. Linking your email address to your QuickBooks account is very beneficial, as it allows you to send invoices, as well as send and receive reports without leaving the software.
Since this is an integral feature for your business, there are no mistakes when you set it up. In this blog, we will explain how to add both LoLook and Gmail in QuickBooks, as well as common errors and solutions you may experience.
How to Connect Gmail in QuickBooks
In order to add your Gmail account, it is preferred that you connect to a secure webmail. It gives you an easy and secure connection to your email provider. With regular webmail, you must enter your password every time you send an email. Secure Webmail connects your Inuit account to your Webmail account, so you only need to enter your password once. If you have installed the most recent version of QuickBooks, you can only connect to secure mail.
Simple Steps to Fix QuickBooks cannot Sending Email
Various ways to get rid of this problem by not sending email to QuickBooks:
Method 1: Make sure your device is not running as QuickBooks Administrator. The steps to check are as follows:
- Right-click on the QuickBooks options on your desktop screen.
- From the list of visible menus, click Properties.
- Click Compatibility.
- Remove this option Run this program as an admin option.
- Then Click OK.
- Re-enable QuickBooks to make the following changes to your QuickBooks software.
Method 2: The second method is to fix the MAP132.dll file if it is damaged for some reason.
How to check if the MAP132.dll file is damaged?
- Start your machine again.
- Open a new document in Ms-Word.
- Go to File.
- Then Click on Send.
- Select Email as PDF
- If you can email without interruption, you should contact QuickBooks Customer Service for assistance.
If you encounter an error while trying to send email, you should contact Microsoft Support and Support for assistance.
Repair your damaged MAP132.dll file?
- Close all programs currently running on your device.
- Click on the Start button.
- Select the computer.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
- Start your computer again.
If the above steps fail to produce successful results, you can try to balance your MAP132.dll file.
- Close all programs.
- Go to File Explorer.
- Right-click on the MAP132.dll files and click Rename.
- Rename the file to MAP132.dll.OLD
- Start your machine again.
- Decide again, your problem will be solved.
- Another way to resolve QuickBooks not to email
Method 3: The third method is to check your internet settings in your web browser. Internet Explorer. The steps to do this are as follows:
Open Internet Explorer from the icon on your desktop screen.
Go to tolls.
Click on Internet Options.
Select the Programs tab and make sure you have the correct email settings. If there is a problem, make the necessary changes to the settings option.
Click on OK.
Close QuickBooks and Internet Explorer and try to send email from your QuickBooks account.
Now that you know how to connect your email address and how to fix common errors in sending email from QuickBooks, you can set it up properly in your QuickBooks Payroll Support account.