Facebook is a famous social networking website that connects friends and families across the country. Facebook is also used for a business, and Facebook can connect you with your customers, your employees, your customers, and other businesses. In addition, many such businesses now use Facebook for things that you would normally need for a public relations company. If you have noticed that one of your employees or customers has disappeared from your Facebook page, then there is a chance that they have blocked their profile. To get more information about your Facebook you can click on the Facebook phone number.
You can view a blocked profile using the steps below.
- Go to the Facebook page.
- After this log out of your Facebook account.
- Click on the address bar at the highest of the screen
- Enter the URL of the Facebook account you suspect.
- Press “Enter” to view that person’s Facebook page. If the person’s Facebook page appears, that person has blocked you. If you receive any type of error, the account is deleted.
How to disable or remove Facebook timeline
Many videos are shown online to disable the Facebook timeline, but they are of no use because there is no work for it, Facebook had put it to the test. In my opinion, you can enjoy Facebook’s timeline. I personally like the timeline as a new topic and with some features added, let’s use it and see how we get into the new Facebook timeline and What you can find more interesting.
If you do not have an account, go to Google+ and create your account. You can easily add name and photo, friends, etc your profile only once.
Log into facebook support number and inform friends about the new Google+ created account. Spam them until they get it;
Go to the Facebook Account Delete page. They will ask for your password, and once you do, you should not log in to your Facebook account for a few days until it will be done.
This, using Facebook is one of my Facebook methods that I can find to destroy the new Facebook timeline forever. if you still want to keep up with Facebook, I recommend you spend a little more time and optimize your new Facebook timeline properly:
How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account in 2019?
Facebook is a social media and networking website that allows its registered users to create profiles, upload photos and makes videos, send messages and stay in touch with friends, family, etc. Nowadays, everyone creates their account on Facebook, so Facebook users have found many similar hacked accounts. As you know, it is very easy to bring back the Facebook account.
Many users have the chance to hack their accounts by some unknown person. If this has happened to you as well, you can get it back by following these steps:
- Go to this link https://www.facebook.com/hacked
- Now, click on the account that has been compiled
- Then enter your email, phone number, username, complete call and click on search
- Now enter your password that you logged in before your account was hacked
- You will be sent to the reset password page
- Now click on the reset password button
- The options are not accessible now. Click on them
- Now write the email address to which you need to send the reset account link
- Then you follow the next steps and you can get your account back within 24 hour
Facebook timeline complete guide
Facebook Timeline is a new profile look that Facebook has created for its users. If you don’t have it yet and Facebook hasn’t already imposed it on you, here’s a little guide on how to activate it.
If you are still determined to use Facebook, then you need to know how to manage the new Facebook timeline properly because otherwise, it can become a hunter’s paradise! Or it could just be an endless source of humor: you are being mocked by all your Facebook friends for some stupid picture or post you made 6 months ago
Table of content
- Facebook timeline cover photo
- Facebook navigation
- Editing the timeline
- Facebook timeline privacy
- Facebook Activity log
I hope you liked this blog. Many people have a lot of problems resetting their Facebook profiles. If you are having any problem related to this blog. Then you can contact our Facebook phone number and Facebook customer service team through Facebook events for a fast and best solution.