More than 1.7 billion people use Facebook, globally, every day. We’re talking about actual active users! Combine that with the fact that 15 percent of these people use Facebook to actively look for products and services.
So, how do eCommerce businesses sift through all the noise and make an impact with their ideal target audience members?
Understanding Facebook ads for eCommerce is one way that you can work at engaging with potential customers. You can even possibly convert them to solid leads with the right ad campaign. Facebook could be the advertising platform you’ve been looking for so keep reading to find out more.
A Little About Facebook Marketing
Some brands and businesses will use Facebook ads simply as a way to increase brand awareness. But eCommerce businesses, however, will use Facebook ads to simply generate more sales.
Knowledge of your customer persona will give you good ideas for the content that you need to create. You can also work out how this content will grab the attention of your prospects, and why they might engage with your ads.
There are two important things to know about Facebook marketing:
- You can scale your advertising campaigns to fit your budget and decide what you spend without running up big advertising bills
- Facebook has tons of data that allows you to highly target very specific advert specifications
When you combine the two above, you can create highly effective Facebook ads for eCommerce businesses.
Facebook Ads For eCommerce
Some brands and businesses will use Facebook ads simply as a way to increase brand awareness. eCommerce businesses, however, will use Facebook ads to simply generate more sales.
An advertising agency would create Facebook ads in the following ways:
- Use professional, high-quality images because it will help you catch people’s attention
- Video ads are always powerful ways to get people to engage with your content and click through to your eCommerce store
- Use the ability of remarketing on Facebook to talk to people who never completed their purchase, it’s a powerful way to convert customers
- Test ad campaign ideas and run new creative ad specs, the risk might be worth it
- Lastly, make sure your Facebook and Instagram pages are optimized for people to make purchases
Combining all the efforts above will give you a solid edge when it comes to Facebook ads for eCommerce businesses. Also, don’t forget how important it is that your Facebook ad campaigns are aligned with your brand strategy.
Fantastic Facebook Ads: It’s Time To Make Them
Facebook ads for eCommerce don’t have to be complicated or make you feel overwhelmed. Start with the basics of understanding your audience and you will already be halfway to a successful advertising campaign.
Also, spend the time working on your eCommerce website to ensure the user experience is a positive one. You don’t want your Facebook ads to do their job but then your website doesn’t seal the deal.
We’ve got more valuable eCommerce content ready for you, all you have to do is type eCommerce into the search bar and you’re well on your way.