If you are someone who makes videos, you need a good microphone. A microphone will make your videos sound much better and give them more professional quality. Here is a list of the best mic for youtube videos available on the market today.
1) Blue Snowball- If you are looking for a great small, affordable microphone to use with your GoPro or smartphone, then this one might be perfect for you. It is a plug-and-play microphone that can connect to your device via USB. It has a wide frequency response of 40Hz to 18kHz. Blue microphones are known for their quality and the Snowball is no different. It will give you great sound for much less than some of the other options on this list.
2) Shure MV51- This microphone is designed especially for people who use their smartphones or digital SLRs as cameras. It has an integrated mount that attaches securely and easily to your DSLR or camera of choice. The internal mic preamps in this mic pick up sound exceptionally well without much background noise or interference. It also has a really cool sleek design that will look great on your camera. Note: This microphone is not compatible with the iPhone 6.
3) Shure MV5- The Shure MV50 is similar to the MV51, but it is designed for people who are looking for a more traditional microphone to use with their laptops and desktop computers. It has an integrated stand so you can position it high above your computer screens and record anything that goes on in front of your screen without holding up a mic to record it yourself. If you want to be able to talk live on Skype or do interviews, this is a good choice.
4) Blue Yeti- Another great microphone from Blue, but this is designed for recording audio directly into digital media workstations. It has an extremely large frequency response so you can record a wide range of sounds that will sound great with your recording software of choice. The Yeti also has solid construction and durability so it will last you for years even in harsh environments like studios and offices.
5) Samson Meteor Mic- This is a really cool audio interface that connects to your computer via USB so you can record music, voice overs, games and other different types of audio directly onto your PC or laptop.
6) Rode FET Condenser Microphone- If you are looking for an inexpensive mic with amazing quality and a wide range of frequency response from 60Hz to 20kHz, then this might be a good option for you. It has a large diaphragm FET preamp that will give you amazing sound quality even when you are recording in loud environments like concerts or clubs. Rode is known for making high quality microphones and this one will deliver.
7) Audio-Technica AT2020USB- This is another really good condenser mic that people use for professional voice overs, podcasts and even home studio recording. It has a cardioid polar pattern and a USB output so you can plug it directly into your computer without having to purchase any additional gear. The AT2020USB has great reviews, especially for the price.
8) Studio Projects T3- This is another great condenser microphone that is designed specifically for recording in highly detailed and accurate studio environments. This is not a microphone that you should use for live concert recordings or any other type of environment where you need to make sure your audio is clear from background noise. If you are recording in a studio, this will give you clean, clear sound every time.
9) Audio-Technica AT2020- Another option from AT20XX series of microphones, but this one has a standard XLR output for use with mixing boards and audio consoles in larger studio settings. This mic has amazing reviews and it’s one of the most popular microphones on the market today.
10) Blue Yeti- This is a really cool mic from Blue. It does not connect via USB so you will need to plug it directly into your computer or laptop. It has two XLR inputs with phantom power so you can use it to record podcasts or voiceovers. If you are looking for a high quality, inexpensive microphone that can connect directly to your computer, then this could be the right choice.
Wrapping Up Things!
So, these are the top 10 best Microphones for making videos. Moreover, if you would like to know the best free YouTube videos downloader software then there are more free tools, you must check out here at jaystechtalk.com. If you are someone who regularly makes videos, then a good microphone is a must. It will make your videos sound much better and give them more professional quality. Now that you have read this article, you should know which mic is right for you. These are some of the best mics available on the market today and they all have great reviews from people who have bought them. I hope this article was helpful to you!