Facebook has rolled out a new feature to determine your Follower count. While deploying an email template with a Call-To-Action (CTA) or click-jacking button, the system verifies the Facebook login status of the recipient and displays a notification if they are not yet logged in. This feature is seen as a boon for businesses seeking to augment their reach via Facebook.
Indeed, purchasing Facebook followers is a strategic decision that can significantly boost your business growth. It is crucial, however, to understand the demographics of these followers, which can be a complex task. Facebook offers a tool, the “Profile Insights” report, that provides in-depth analytics and allows you to track the demographics of your followers.
However, the Profile Insights report merely offers a fraction of the desired information. So while it’s a valuable tool, it can’t be your only source for determining your exact Facebook follower count. To assist you in this regard, here are simplified steps to get your Facebook follower count.
Steps to Determine Your Facebook Follower Count:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner to access your Settings page.
- Select “Account Settings” from the menu on the left.
- In the center of your screen, locate “How You Connect” and click “Edit” beneath it.
- Find “View As” towards the bottom and click “Edit” below it.
- Click the “Other Websites” link. This will list all other websites you’ve connected to Facebook.
- To remove your page from these external websites and applications, click “Unlink” on the left side.
- Log in to your existing Facebook account or create a new one.
- Navigate to the page for which you want to see the follower count and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner. This will reveal your follower count.
- Go back to Settings > Account Settings > How You Connect > Edit.
- To disconnect any website other than Facebook, click “Unlink” next to the website name. A confirmation message will appear.
- Revisit your page and select “View As” from your settings.
- Next to “Other Websites”, click “Edit”, and then “Unlink” next to the website you want to remove your page from.
- Confirm that you wish to unlink this account.
- Voila! Now you can view your follower count.
Why is Counting Facebook Followers Significant?
Understanding the follower count on your Facebook Page is more than just vanity metrics; it has tangible implications for your business. Here are a few reasons why it’s crucial to keep track of your Facebook followers:
- It helps you monitor the number of people engaging with your Page.
- This data can inform your marketing strategies and future analysis.
- It enables you to identify any discrepancies in the actual number of audience reached, especially for lower-quality posts.
- It helps gauge user engagement with your posts and their frequency of visiting your Page.
- Tracking the follower count provides insight into the traffic volume on your Page.
- It aids in formulating effective strategies to drive more traffic to your Facebook Page.
- You can estimate potential losses due to low visitor count, if that’s the case.
- It allows you to evaluate your Page’s performance over specific periods.
- You can leverage this data to craft your future marketing strategy.
- It provides valuable insights into user preferences, helping you tailor your content accordingly.
- It facilitates efficient planning for future campaigns, such as the launch of new products or services.
Utilizing Facebook to its fullest potential can significantly propel your business’s growth. However, remember that Facebook has its own set of rules that you must adhere to when using it for business. Keep this in mind while investing in Facebook followers, ensuring your strategies are ethical and align with the platform’s guidelines.