How to Get Your Facebook Follower’s Count?
One of the latest projects is the new Facebook Follower’s Count. Now, when you render an email template with a call-to-action or click jacking button, it checks the Facebook login status of each recipient and displays a notification if they are not logged in yet.
The decision to Buy Facebook Followers is one of the best things you can do to grow your business. First, of course, you want to see how many people are becoming followers of your page, but that information isn’t always easily accessed. Facebook offers something called the “Profile Insights” report, which provides more analytics and allows you to track the demographics of your followers.
Well, the Profile Insights report only gives you a portion of that information. So even though it is a great tool, you can’t rely on Profile Insights alone to find your exact Facebook follower count. So it’s time to find out. Here are 15 simple steps to get your Facebook follower’s count.
Steps to Count Facebook Followers
- Open the app on your phone.
- Click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner. You’ll see your Settings page.
- Click Account Settings from the menu, which is on the left side of your screen.
- Look for “How You Connect” in the central area of your page, then click Edit beneath it.
- Locate “View As” near the bottom, then click Edit below.
- Find the link that says “Other Websites,” then click it. You’ll see a list of all the other websites you’ve connected to Facebook with. You’ll note that none of the other sites you’ve signed in to show your Facebook followers on this page.
- Click Unlink on the left side. It will delete your Page from those applications and websites, so they will no longer be able to access your Page details.
- Make a new account or log in to your existing Facebook account.
- Go to the page you want to see how many people are following, and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner. Then, you’ll be able to see how many followers you have on that page.
- Login to your Page and visit Settings > Account Settings > How You Connect > Edit above “How You Connect.”
- Click Unlink next to any other website’s name other than Facebook. It will tell you that it has to confirm this action.
- Go back to your Page and view “View As” from your settings.
- Click Edit next to Other Websites, and then click Unlink next to the website you want to remove your page from.
- You’ll be asked if you’re sure that you want to unlink this account. Then, once again, click Confirm.
- Congratulations, now you can see how many followers you have on your page.
Why Do People Consider Counting Facebook Followers Count?
Now that you know the number of people following your Facebook Page, you may be wondering if this is all it takes to get a lot of followers on your Page. The answer is maybe not, considering that Facebook counts likes, comments, and other information. So now, let’s look at what a real-world business owner counts when he wants to Buy Facebook Followers and count them. Here are reasons to count Facebook Followers.
- It helps you keep track of the number of people following your Page.
- You can use this information for marketing purposes and future analysis.
- You can also see any deviation from the actual figure that your post reached the target audience (especially for shoddy posts).
- Facebook’s real-name policy is strict when it comes to gathering information from users to count their Facebook followers.
- You can see if your Facebook fans are interested in other posts you post and how often they visit your Page.
- It helps you track how much traffic you are getting on your Page.
- It will help you determine a better way to drive traffic to your Facebook Page.
- You can calculate the amount of money that you will be losing because of low visitors on your Facebook page (if this is the case).
- You can use the data to build your strategy for future marketing.
- You can also see how your Page performs in a certain period.
- You can grab a lot of insight into how much people like your Page, what kind of posts they like, etc.
- It will also allow you to plan better when planning future campaigns, such as the launch of new products or services to promote on Facebook Pages.
Facebook can be a great way to boost the growth of your business. However, this is not the only thing you need. Facebook has its own set of rules to follow when using it for your business needs. If you know this and still want to Buy Facebook Followers for marketing, you should know how to count your Facebook followers as well.