HDMI is a near-universal interface for transmitting multimedia between devices. This is a single, reasonably thin wire that’s less likely to tangle than prior standards and supports full high-definition visual compatibility.
Unlike prior technologies, HDMI allows both audio and video to be transmitted over a single cable, substantially facilitating installing home theater gear or connecting your computer or gaming laptop, be it an HP model or Asus x55a Laptop to your Tv and watching a live movie, displaying family photos, or giving a presentation at the office.
Easy ways to test HDMI Port on Asus x55a Laptop
Connecting a laptop Asus x55a to television is a popular way to comfortably watching anything on a giant screen. There are several options for connecting your laptop to your television.
Here is given the most common scenario: connecting a laptop to a television through HDMI. It’s pretty simple. Simply continue with the following steps for testing HDMI Port.
- Turn on your laptop and TV (both of which have HDMI ports) and get an HDMI cable ready.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI ports on both your laptop and TV.
- Your TV may now display blue background with the phrase “No signal.” On the TV remote, press the INPUT or SOURCE option. Next, on the Television screen, use the Arrow symbol to select HDMI 1.
- On TV, you will see the same screen as on your laptop. If not, proceed to the instructions below to make the necessary changes.
- To enter the Run box, press Windows + R on the laptop Asus x55a’s keyboard at the same time.
- To access the Settings Menu, enter control in the field and press Enter.
- When viewing Large icons, select Display.
- Adjust the resolution by clicking the button.
- Choose TV from the Display drop-down menu.
- Then, in order to have the best view on the Television screen, try changing its solution. When you’re finished, click OK to save your changes.
Some common issues Indication a fault in Asus x55a Laptop HDMI port
Your laptop’s HDMI port may have a defect, so you must check to see if the HDMI port is working correctly. There are a few symptoms that suggest that your device’s HDMI port may be faulty.
- There is little or no sound.
- There is no picture.
- The display is blurry.
- The resolution is poor.
- Intermittent images
Note that you can find much more about problems and their fixes related to the Asus x55a Laptop the contenterist.
Common Fixes To HDMI Issues
Here is a list of some of the common fixes you can opt for if you are facing any of the HDMI issues stated above on your Asus x55a Laptop;
- Check to see if the laptop has any hardware failures, as hardware failures might cause HDMI issues.
- Configure your computer display settings
- Restarting or rebooting your device may also resolve the issue.
- On your laptop, upgrade or reload the device driver. There are two available options. The First is to download and install the driver manually, and the second is to update the graphics driver Automatically.
- Remove all newly installed software from the laptop.
- Troubleshoot hardware issues
If you have got any other solutions or fixes in mind, let us know in the comment section.