CA Intermediate Course – Eligibility, Registration & Syllabus
Are you also inquisitive to know about the CA Intermediate course, its eligibility, registration and syllabus? If yes, then you are on the right blog. Here we will let you know all about the CA intermediate course 2021.
Chartered Accountants comes under the acknowledged societies that deal with almost every topic of finance, that are Taxation, Auditing, Business Economics, etc. CA also deal with the topics- influence of GST, demonetization and many other regulations acts implemented to the average man. Hence, the job of a chartered accountant has become a more concentrated and compact process in the prevailing situation.
However, students should get detailed knowledge about various Financial and accounting aspects through the CA intermediate course. Therefore, ICAI has come up with this 4 weeks integrated course on Information Technology and Soft Skills.
Further, letâ€™s read about the eligibility criteria of CA inter, documents needed for registration, CA intermediate registration form. Along with the registration form and exam form.
CA Inter Eligibility Criteria
Given these points, are the eligibility criteria to register with the CA intermediate course:-
- Aspirants who have cleared their 12th class examination.
- The candidates who have cleared the CA foundation level with 50% marks.
- Students who have already applied for it and need to change their schemes.
- CA candidates who have not cleared the previous exam.
- Graduate/Postgraduate students scoring 55% in case of commerce stream and 60% for another stream.
- And the students who are under the final year of graduation may apply for provisional scheme.
Documents Required for Registration
The CA aspirants can enrol for the CA intermediate course by filling up an online registration form and submitting the fees. As soon as the payment is suspiciously done. Then, the system will auto-generate the form which is required to get print.
Further, the students must present the printout copy of such registration form to the concerned regional office duly signed by the candidate. Together with the following documents â€“
Through CA foundation Route:
- Firstly, the students need to submit the attested copy of the marksheet of class 12th or its equivalent Central Govt. recognized examination pass Mark statement.
- Secondly, paste a colored and latest photograph on the hard copy of the C.A registration form.
- Thirdly, attested copy of the proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Lastly, attested copy of the proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC or differently abled.
Through Direct Entry Route:
- Firstly, submit an attested copy of the Graduation / Post Graduation Mark sheet or Marks statement of Intermediate level Examination of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
- Secondly, the students need to submit his/her latest and coloured photograph with the registration form.
- Thirdly, attested copy of the proof of the Nationality, if the student is Foreigner.
- Lastly, attested copy of the proof of the special category, i.e. SC/ST/OBC, or Differently abled.
CA Intermediate Registration Procedure
The following are the Steps of the CA intermediate registration procedure, and they are:-
- Go to ICAI official website and then select the â€œstudents tabâ€ from the dashboard.
- Then, select the registration form for CA intermediate.
- Fill in the username and ID login credentials.
- Once your basic information is verified, then you are acknowledged with the further step.
- After completing the profile details, fill in the pending information, which is a must.
- After completing the details filing process, the next part is to submit the registration fees (â‚¹11000 for one group or â‚¹15000 for both groups). And Article ship fees for â‚¹2000 and student activity fees of â‚¹1000 (only if you register for both groups).
- Further, In Direct Entry, there is no choice to choose a group. You directly need to pay for both groups and â‚¹200 additional for a registration form. Also, you need to make a payment of â‚¹6500 for ICITSS fees at the time of registration,
- Also, if the student changes their schemes from new to old, then the addition of â‚¹500 is charged to the said fees.
- The online payment gateway is Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit/RuPay/Net Banking.
- Once the payment is successful, you will get a pdf file containing your pieces of information and registration number.
Registration Process for CA Intermediate Exam
After successful registration for the CA intermediate course, the aspirants must fill the CA intermediate examination form. And to fill-up, the form, the following are the steps:-
- Visit the official ICAI exam website, icaiexam.icai.org.
- Login using Login ID/ Registration number and password.
- Click on the â€œApply nowâ€ option in front of the apply online for IPCC option
- Fill up the exam form with all the details for Group I and Group II exams.
- Click on the save and preview button and recheck the details
- Validate details by checking the declaration form
- Students can opt to go back to the form to correct the details or make a final submission.
- Complete the application form by paying the exam form fees for CA Intermediate.
- Make payment using the preferred online payment method.
CA Intermediate Syllabus and Subjects with Marks
The entire syllabus of CA intermediate is divided into two groups and four subjects in each group. The CA intermediate examâ€™s total marks are 800, out of which students should need to score 50% marks for clearing the CA inter.
Letâ€™s know the names of the subjects with marks for each subject.
|Paper No.||Subject Names||Marks|
|Book 2||Corporate Laws & Other Laws|
Part 1: Company Law
Part 2: Other Laws
|Book 3||Cost and Management Accounting||100|
|Book 4||Taxation |
Part 1: Income-Tax Law
Part 2: Indirect Taxes
|Book 5||Advanced Accounting||100|
|Book 6||Auditing and Assurance||100|
|Book 7||Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management|
Part 1: Enterprise Information System
Part 2: Strategic Management
|Book 8||Financial Management and Economics for finance|
Part 1: Financial Management
Part 2: Economics of Finance
- Is CA intermediate is easy to clear without the help of coaching?
Ans. The answer is No because the CA intermediate syllabus is very vast and difficult too.
2. Which coaching is best for CA intermediate course?
Ans.Â VSI JaipurÂ is the leading and best coaching Institute for CA intermediate course.
3. What is the positive percentage of VSI Jaipur Results?
Ans. VSI Jaipur has the highest percentage and tradition to get AIR in CA intermediate results. Also, every year VSI results touch the sky.
4. May I switch from the new scheme ( CA inter) to the old scheme (IPCC)?
Ans. No new registration can be done under the IPCC scheme.