Salesforce is one of the most popular CRM tools. Organizations are using this to manage their several business processes. Sales and Marketing are two of the most important departments of organizations. CRM helps in managing and retaining customer service for which sales and marketing processes are equally imperative.
The business organizations that use Salesforce CRM can harness its power to manage Sales and Marketing processes. A strong bond between businesses and customers can provide a seamless experience and convert the lead and prospects as well. A well-managed and maintained customer relationship management is the key to business success.
Gartner always named Salesforce as the top-performing CRM and leader of marketing. To know more about the power of Salesforce for sales and marketing processes you should know about Salesforce or undergo Salesforce training and its Sales and Marketing cloud features. So let us discuss them all one by one.
An Introduction to Salesforce
Today Salesforce is known as one of the largest and topmost cloud-based solution providers. Apart from this, the company is also leading many other categories like Enterprise Application Platform or Customer Engagement Center.
The platform services are available for both small and large-sized businesses including middle ones. Salesforce can help you in discovering customer’s insights and understand their need in a better way. Businesses can provide personalized and customized services to their customers easily. There is a large range of products available of Salesforce and some of the commonly used are:
- Service Cloud: It helps in supporting customers from anywhere and any location through seamless conversation
- Sales Cloud: It helps in finding more customers and speed-up sales productivity and closing the leads quickly.
- Marketing Cloud: The marketing and sales services can unite on one platform and through that, you can engage lots of customers through different channels
- Quip: This platform can help you in managing team works
Thousands of business organizations and industries are using Salesforce to manage their business and the employees are undergoing Salesforce training for managing operations from various geographic locations. The key implementation areas are healthcare, manufacturing, retail, communication, media, and automotive including many more.
Features of Salesforce CRM
Salesforce can provide rapid growth to any business. The work experiences of Salesforce users become excellent due to the following reasons and features of the CRM:
- Easy to Use: The person from IT and Non-IT backgrounds can use Salesforce apps. They can easily blaze the trails to customers in innovative ways and get a complete 360-degree view of their client’s information. They can therefore make their business decisions later. The work process can become smoother and seamless due to the great functionality of Salesforce.
- Customizable: As per organizational needs the solutions can be optimized. The customized solution can help businesses to manage the app as per their business requirement. However, somewhat technical expertise may also require Salesforce customization.
- AppExchange: Thousands of apps can be found on the AppExchange platform of Salesforce. These apps can be integrated with Salesforce that can also be customized as per business process. In this way, the client’s engagement and performance can be improved.
The features of Salesforce can therefore improve the business process and improve sales. Still, there are some tips to improve sales through Salesforce like Salesforce training and some others tips are listed here:
How to Improve Sales through Salesforce?
Salesforce can improve your sales revenue. Now the automated business processes can improve sales through business process automation. Some most popular automation that can improve business sales are:
Sales Process Automation
Well, every business wants to improve its sales, so the first thing that every business should consider is its Sales process automation. The sales cloud has a wide array of features that can serve various aspects of the business. Sales Cloud of Salesforce includes a wide array of features and some of them are listed below:
- Opportunity Management: This tool helps businesses in tracking deals, payment systems, and delivery terms. Team members can stay informed about any real-time updates of client information so it helps in opportunity management as well.
- Lead Management: You can convert more sales into leads if you will route them through the right path.
- Sales Data: With the help of Lightning data and Data.com solutions you can get the most accurate solutions. By this, the crucial information about leads, accounts, and contacts can get an update. Data Loader and Excel Connector can synchronize the information and help in generating crucial leads.
- Approvals and Workflow: You can use the Visual Workflow tool to visualize and design the business process. The requests can also get approved directly via email or chatter deals. The requests can be immediately approved without any delay due to this messaging service.
- Mobile: By accessing Salesforce CRM through mobile you can work from any place and provide the answers to the user query and resolve the issues quickly.
- Synchronization and Sharing of Files: You can access and work with files from anywhere and share the information securely, track and publish the content and track mistakes as well.
- Dashboards and Reports: Real reports can be created even with the help of real-time information. They can show the real pictures of the business at a glance
- Business Sales Forecasting: Salesforce uses several AI-driven algorithms that can be used to make accurate forecasts and avail the required information timely by making necessary adjustments and setting reasonable and trackable goals.
You can also manage your marketing process through the marketing cloud of Salesforce. For that, various Salesforce channels can be used to promote the company products. Some of the beneficial features of this cloud are:
- Interaction Studio
- Social Studio
- Email Studio
- Salesforce DMP
- Data Studio
- Journey Builder
Businesses can manage their technical, service, and information support through the Salesforce service cloud. It can help in automation and process optimization by increasing customer satisfaction. You can also provide self-service portals to provide the required information.
This is all about how you can use Salesforce to simplify Sales operations. Here the point is that a cloud-based CRM can increase your revenues and provide more customer satisfaction. It can provide you multiple benefits and improve business performance.