Online Casino platforms are coming up every day and Indian players are spoilt for a choice as to where they can enjoy their favorite games. This growth is expected to continue as experts project the revenue to reach more than 250 billion in the next few years. With such a lucrative market, the number of investors seeking a share will rise. And there lies the danger, Ram Rao Oak, an online casino expert warns that we may see unscrupulous individuals using the gambling platforms to swindle players.
Ram observes that failure to distinguish between genuine and fake platforms has cost many players their hard-earned cash. His advice is that when looking for the best casino online in India, due diligence needs to be one of the fast things that a player relies on to make the decision. In this article, we will be outlining how to select the right online casino in India in 2022.
With hundreds of Indian online casinos, how do you select the right one? This can be a herculean task, especially for the new players. These are some of the ways that you can use to select the best online casino India has to offer and get to enjoy the best experience:
- Check on the legal status of the online casino
- Check the reviews and comments on the internet
- Learn a thing about the platform
- Check on the available features
- How is the customer support?
One of the ways to safeguard you against unscrupulous platforms is by checking whether the Indian online casino is regulated. An online casino needs to be operating legally and one aspect that can tell you whether it has met this requirement is licensing. In India, gambling is regulated by the Public Gaming Act of 1867.
One may argue that since the law was passed in 1867, it has no mention of online casinos. While this is true and may make it hard to know which platform is operating legally, checking on the legal standing of an online casino at the international level may help. Some of the questions that you need to seek answers to include:
- Where else is the Indian online casino operating
- Is the mother company recognized by the law in the country where it was established?
- Has the company been banned in any country due to a violation of the law?
Answering these questions as part of the due diligence process will provide a solid ground as far as the selection of a platform is concerned. Choose an online casino in which you have established its legal status. This is the only way that you can safeguard yourself against fraud and also if anything goes wrong, you can seek legal redress.
What others say about a platform
It is important to listen to what others have said about a platform. This can be done by reading the comment and checking for an online casino platform review. A platform that offers a good experience will mostly be rated high by the customers while a poor rating is an indication of disappointed players.
Reviews by experts can also provide players with information that will assist in making an informed decision. A visit to a platform that offers objective and comprehensive reviews will give a direction on where to start. One advantage of such reviews is that they have considered all the factors and are mostly done objectively. While we recommend the use of expert reviews, caution should be exercised as some may not be done in good faith. Some reviews are aimed at hoodwinking players to make a favorable decision on an online casino platform without providing all the details or exaggerating some of the aspects.
Learn about the platform
While checking the reviews and comments on a platform may provide details that you can base your decision on, it is also important to visit the website and have a look at what is offered. Among the things to look at include:
- The ease of navigation in the platform
- The user-friendliness of the site where you do not have to struggle to find what you are looking for as well as where you can easily use the features without having to undertake training.
- The compatibility of the platform with the mobile devices that you use to play your games
- The payment options that are offered need to be available, convenient, and reliable
- Check at the incentives that are offered, they need to be competitive and also realistic. You do not want a platform that promises you handsome bonuses but you cannot use it. You can read the terms and conditions that govern these incentives to have an understanding of what to expect.
Some of the questions that you need to ask as far as customer support is concerned include:
- Is customer support available around the clock?
- What is the experience of other players as far as customer assistance is concerned?
- How responsive is the customer support?
While some of these questions may not be easy to answer especially when considering the new platforms, the information on customer support will go a long way in helping you to select the right online casino in India.
Consider the above factors and you will get an online casino that will offer a great experience while playing your favorite games.