Aviator was created by Spribe. It has a simple but addictive gameplay that makes it popular with gamers. Read the Pin Up Aviator review to understand the gameplay and how to get started.
How to Play Pin Up Aviator
The key thing a gambler has to do to win is to stop the plane taking off before it flies off the screen. Before starting the game, it is required to place a bet. It is possible to start the game with as little as 0.1 coin. Once the round starts, the plane starts taking off.
The higher the altitude gained by the plane, the higher the bet multiplier. To stop the flight, the user must click on the cashout button. The size of the prize is equal to the bet increased by the obtained multiplier. If you don’t stop the plane before it goes off the screen, the bet will be burned and the multiplier will be nullified.
In order to play Pin Up Aviator game for real money, you need to do the following:
- Open the Pin Up Casino website.
- Click on the red sign up button on the top right.
- Decide how you want to create a profile. You can sign up by phone number or email.
- Set a password and enter the requested personal information.
- Indicate which currency you will use for financial transactions.
- Finish the account creation by clicking on the registration button under the form.
After creating a profile you can log in. Now you need to fund your account. To do this you need to:
- Open the “Profile” subsection.
- Click on “Balance”.
- Specify the payment amount or choose one of the standard deposit options.
- Choose how you want to add funds to your account.
- Click the top-up button.
- Confirm operation after being redirected to the payment service website.
After the money is credited, you can find the Pin Up casino Aviator game and run it.
Starting Rewards from Pin Up Casino
The gambling club provides gamblers with a good starting incentive for the first deposit. According to https://pinup-casinos.in/aviator/, the size of the bonus goes up to Rs 25,000. In addition, the incentive contains 250 free spins. It’s worth noting that the free spins are of little value to those who want to play Aviator specifically. This is due to the fact that the free spins can only be spent on regular slots, which does not include the Spribe development.
The starting bonus, which is equal to 100% of the deposited amount, can only be withdrawn after wagering. The bonus must be wagered at a ratio of x50. At the same time, the maximum wagering bet is Rs. 10 million. The maximum winnings received during wagering is limited to 10 bonus amounts.
Playing from a Phone or Tablet
Users of smartphones and tablets running Android/iOS can comfortably play Aviator by running it through the casino app. You can download the programme from the gambling club’s official website. The application has the following advantages:
- It has a touch-screen-optimized interface, which makes it very convenient to play Aviator from a mobile gadget;
- Well-optimized, so the development Spribe not slow even on outdated models of smartphones / tablets;
- It has the same functionality as the desktop version, so you won’t notice any limitations.
Reasons for Aviator’s Popularity
One of the main reasons why users from India often run Aviator in a gambling club is the unique gameplay. This is what sets Aviator apart from many other games with a random number generator. Aviator allows you to decide for yourself when to cash out.
Another advantage of Aviator is that you do not need to have any skills and knowledge to play successfully. You only have to trust your instincts and stop the plane in time with the click of a button. This makes Aviator interesting not only for experienced gamblers, but also for beginners.
Also to the pluses of the development of Spribe possibly include a large size of the maximum payout. The game allows you to get to x100 bets, which is a good indicator for gambling. Of course, only the luckiest players are likely to win the maximum prize.
Read the Pin Up Aviator game review if you want to know about winning tactics. You can test Spribe’s development in the demo mode. In the demo version, virtual currency is used instead of real rupees and the amount is unlimited. If you lose all the virtual credits, simply refresh the game page. Remember that managing your bankroll wisely will ensure that you get into the black.