Whether it is a birthday or anniversary, Vancho cake can be a part of any occasion. This is a fantastic cake that has a great combination of vanilla and chocolate cake and can be topped with dark and white chocolate ganache. The amazing combination is something that is loved by the little ones along with the adults in their special events.
So here we will find out the easiest way to prepare Vancho cake.
Ingredients required for Vancho cake:
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Maida: ½ Cup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa + ½ cup maida for chocolate cake
- Eggs: 4
- Oil: ½ cup
- Baking Soda: ½ teaspoon
- Vinegar: 2 teaspoon
- Whipping cream
- Powdered Sugar: 1 Cup
- White Chocolate: 300 grams
- Dark Chocolate: 100 grams
- Sugar Syrup
- Fresh cream: 100 gram for white
- Fresh cream: 50 grams for Dark
- Water: ½ Cup
Instructions to prepare Vancho cake:
- We have to prepare two different cakes, one is chocolate, and another is vanilla cake.
- For the vanilla cake, you will need to mix all your dry ingredients. Take a bowl and add ½ cup of flour and ½ cup of sugar. Mix it well.
- Add 2 eggs and whisk properly. After it has been properly mixed, you can add ¼ oil and mix properly.
- You need to do the same thing for the chocolate cake.
- Then mix the baking soda and vinegar to it and then add the batter of vanilla cake that you have prepared. Mix the same with the chocolate batter that you have prepared separately.
- Take two different pans and grease with oil. Then put the batter and keep it in your oven for 10 minutes. Make sure that the oven is preheated.
- Next to this, you have to prepare the ganache. 100 grams of cream needs to be boiled on the stove, and then add the melted white chocolate. When it is properly melted, you have to keep it aside to acquire the consistency. The same thing needs to be done with chocolate ganache.
- Next to this comes the frosting. Keep beating the cream until it gets fluffy, and then add sugar to it as per your needs.
- Keep some portions aside for the chocolate to mix in it. So now that you have both chocolate and white frost, you have to keep them aside in the fridge. Take them out while layering.
- Now comes the layering time. You have to cut the cake that you have prepared into equal halves. Make sure that you are alternatively layering them. Keep the vanilla layer first and use the vanilla frost to top it. Then put the chocolate cake and use the chocolate frost to top it. Keep repeating the same for the rest of the layers.
- Then you need to use the white frost to cover the entire cake and then keep it in the fridge to set.
- Once you have set the cake, it is time to use the white chocolate ganache. Use chocolate ganache and drizzle them to design the cake.
- You just prepared a beautiful vancho cake.
So this is everything that you need to do to make sure that you are able to put a smile on everyone’s face. However, the Vancho cake price is reasonable enough, which makes it a good choice to buy as well, especially if you don’t have the required equipment to prepare.