QuickBooks is a prominent accounting software to manage and handle small and medium-sized businesses. It saves all the financial data in the company file. These files contain invoices, payroll, tax filing, and other reports. If any issue occurs in the QuickBooks, Intuit has the QuickBooks Tool Hub program that fixes all types of errors, whether company file issues or installation issues. But sometimes, the users forget the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub password. It is a common program among humans to forget the password, so don’t have to worry. This blog provides the steps to reset the QuickBooks Tool Hub password. If you are ready then, go.
How to Reset QuickBooks Tool Hub Password?
If you forget the Tool Hub password, it directly means you forget the QuickBooks Desktop Admin password. Whenever we purchase any product from QuickBooks, we have to provide the login credentials, email address, and password, and these credentials are used to purchase or sign into QuickBooks. So, it means the QuickBooks Admin password is the password for the Tool Hub.
If you forget the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub password, you can use the QuickBooks Automated Password Reset Tool with the following steps:
- Firstly, download the Automated Password Reset Tool. It will help you recover the QuickBooks Admin password of any QuickBooks Desktop version for Windows like Tool Hub.
- Secondly, go to the Intuit Password Reset page and select the version of your QuickBooks version.
Note: The version of QuickBooks with which you last opened the company file must be installed on your computer system. If not, then you can’t reset your password.
- After selecting the version, enter the QuickBooks License Number, First Name, Last
Name, Email, Business phone number, and ZIP code. Click Next.
Note: The Phone Number must be ten digits without any extension at the end. Don’t use (+1) at the front of the number. It will automatically add if you set the country as the United States.
- Now, accept the license agreement shown on the screen. The Password Reset Tool will auto-download. If auto-download does not work, click on Download Now button.
Important: If prompted to Save or Run the file, click on Save.
- In the next step, go to the location where you save the file.
- After that, Run the Password Reset Tool.
- Enter the Token number you received in the email.
- Select the QuickBooks version using the QuickBooks Desktop products drop-down.
- Here, click on Browse for Company File and pick the company file to reset the password. It is necessary to enter the right Company file Admin username.
- Now, enter your QuickBooks Admin Password and confirm your New Admin password. Both passwords should be precisely the same.
Note: Create only a temporary password as QuickBooks asks you to change the password again while opening the company file.
- Finally, click the Reset Password option to complete the process.
Now, you can log in to the company file with the new password. You only use Password Reset Tool only once. You must fill out the verification mail again to generate a new token.
However, you can do it manually if you don’t want to use the Automated Password Tool to reset the QuickBooks Tool Hub password.
How to Reset QuickBooks Tool Hub Password without Tool?
As we mentioned above, the QuickBooks Tool Hub password is the same one you use as the QuickBooks Admin password. So you have to reset the QuickBooks Admin password. Following are the steps:
- First, you have to open QuickBooks Desktop and select I forgot my password, from the login window.
- Now fill out the form:
- Your QuickBooks Desktop License (Hold the F2 key from the keyboard on the login page to see the license number).
- Enter the Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and ZIP code you enter while purchasing the product.
- If you fill the form with the right details, click OK. Now you will receive a code or token in the primary email. Sometimes the code can’t show in the inbox. So, check spam and junk folder.
- Now, follow the on-screen steps provided by QuickBooks to create a new password.
Reset QuickBooks Tool Hub Password – Expert’s Help
The QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub is a reliable program whenever your QuickBooks Desktop experiences any issue. It’s an annoying situation where your QuickBooks undergoes issues, and you forget the password of Tool Hub. So to overcome this situation, we provide you the two methods, one is using the Automated Password Reset Tool, and another is the manual method. You can go for any of them to reset the password. If you can’t reset QuickBooks Tool Hub Password and need an Expert’s help, then dial PHONENUMBER to get immediate help.