Why Is Cotton Kurtis The Most Adorned Outfit By Women
Kurti for women are the most versatile fashion outfit that are a must-have in their wardrobes. Kurtis for women are one such ethnic apparel that can be worn not only during the festive season but even on casual days and at the workplace. If you love wearing comfortable clothes that manage to look elegant and classy, kurtis can be your best bet.
Kurtis for women are modernised today which means women can wear it at work, at parties and even at their college. Since kurtis are widely popular among women, they have evolved into different types, which means youâ€™re in luck because you have a plethora of options to choose from. Here are some kurtis for women that you can wear on a daily basis and look like the girl next door.
- Frock style kurti: This kurti for women resembles a frock and is ideal for a casual day out or even for going to college. Pair his kurti with jeans, leggings or even 3/4th tights. Accessorise with a scarf tied around your neck, bangles, earrings and a watch.
- A-line kurtis: These kurtis are very common and worn by women on a daily basis. If youâ€™re having a lazy day at home, wear this kurti and pair it with leggings. You can wear your flats or sandals with this kurti style for a minimalistic look.
- Anarkali kurti: This kurti needs no introduction as it has made a comeback from the 90s. If you want to take your simple look up by a few notches, this kurti style is perfect. You can pair it with leggings, heels or flats. If you have a pear-shaped or rectangular-shaped body, this kurti will suit you.
- Trail cut kurtis: These kurtis for women are shorter from the front and behind and longer from the sides. They are perfect for events such as mehendi, sangeet, dinner or casual dates. You can wear them with skinny jeans and accessorise with statement earrings.
- Flared kurtis: These kurtis are a revamped version of the A-line kurtis. If you want to modernise your look while wearing this traditional outfit, your best bet would be to skip the bottoms and wear this kurti like a summer dress.
- Dhoti style kurti: These kurtis are an amalgamation of western and Indian. These kurtis for women are fit from the top and descend into a dhoti-like pattern from the bust-down. You can pair them with tight bottoms or even go sans bottoms for a modernised look. Wear them at your office parties, regular parties or any family function.
- Floor length kurti: When you cannot decide between wearing a gown or a kurti, opt for this kurti for women that will give you the best of both worlds. With the intricate embroidery and patterns they come in, you can wear these kurtis at any grand event. If you want to look royal and classy these kurtis for women should be your choice.
Choose kurtis that define your style.