Last updated: July 21, 2023
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Website collects information in several ways:
1.1. Personal Data
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
1.2. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
1.3. Cookies Data
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Website
- Understand and analyze how you use our Website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share or sell your personal data to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes. However, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Please contact us to make the required changes, if you:
- Wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if any, to access it.
- Want to have your Personal Data corrected or deleted.
- Wish us to stop processing your Personal Data.
- Want us to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
6. CONTACT US
- By email: [Your Contact Email]
- By visiting this page on our website: [Your Website’s Contact Page]
We hope you enjoy your visit to iDeal BlogHub.