Frankie Muniz Net Worth
Frankie Muniz is a prominent American celebrity known for his multifaceted career in the entertainment industry. Here are the highlights of his life and career:
- Born on December 5, 1985, in Wood-Ridge, New Jersey, as Francisco Muiz IV.
- Relocated to North Carolina at the age of four.
- Made his first appearance in a local production of A Christmas Carol at the age of eight.
- Relocated to Burbank, California, with his mother after his parents’ divorce.
- Homeschooled from sixth grade to focus on acting.
- Best known for his role in the Fox television family comedy Malcolm in the Middle.
- Received two Golden Globe awards and one Emmy nomination for his outstanding performance in the sitcom.
- Acted as the show’s star from 2000 to 2006.
- Other successful series include Last Man Standing, Criminal Minds, and Moville Mysteries.
- Big-screen debut in 1999 with Little Boy and Lost & Found, a short film.
- Popular films include Deuces Wild, Big Fat Liar, Agent Cody Banks, and Racing Stripes.
- Took a break from acting from 2007 to 2009 to focus on open-wheel racing.
- Served as the drummer for the independent rock group Kingsfoil from 2012 until 2014.
- Received several honors and recognitions, including the Giffoni Film Festival and YoungStar Awards.
Net Worth and Assets
- Estimated net worth of $40 million.
- Owns homes in Arizona and Los Angeles.
- Has a sizable collection of pricey and gorgeous automobiles, including a Ferrari and a Lamborghini Aventador.
In conclusion, Frankie Muniz has had an illustrious career in the entertainment industry, including acting, racing, and music. He is known for his exceptional talent and has received numerous accolades throughout his career.
How much did Frankie Muniz earn from Malcolm in the Middle?
He was earning US$120,000 (or around $174,891) each episode by 2006.
Why did Frankie Muniz stop acting?
His love of racing is one of the factors that led to his departure from the acting industry.